Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Little Red Wagon #359 Amy Tangerine Better Together - Our Junior Jay

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #359 "Be A Good Sport" is hosted by Sandy. 

I decided to create a scrapbook layout for this challenge.  I used Amy Tangerine's Better Together papers and washi tapes.  I added some die cut stars and did a little hand stitching to add some texture to my fairly flat layout.  I did my journaling in my laptop and then cut it into strips to be about to fit it above and below my photos.  The cluster of navy blue stars happened by accident.  I had finished die cutting then and just happened to put them on my work area. As I was moving my things around my desk the stars ended up in the corner of my layout.  It just worked and looked pleasing to my eyes and so I went with it!  :)

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Fun layout Mandy! The stars are perfect in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have ran the bases a photo of that would have been a great addition to this wonderful layout! Loving the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super layout! I couldn't read the journaling on my phone when I saw this on IG but I LOVED reading the story here! What a fabulous idea! So glad that Alyssa had fun with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love happy accidents! The stars are perfect, great layout and wonderful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page layout Mandy! I think its awesome that you incorporate your scrapbooking pages in the challenge - so smart of you! Love, love the stars - they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout and I really like how the stars turned out accident or not. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete