Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Little Red Wagon #360 Lawn Fawn You're One Smart Cookie!

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #360 is hosted by Heather and her challenge is "School Rules!" - something to do with back to school. 

Well this one was a bit of a challenge as I didn't know what I wanted to do - a layout or a card.  I went with a card.  I had bits and pieces of what would become this card from parts that hadn't made it on other projects.  I LOVE how this card turned out!  The cookies and turquoise sequin stars shaking around with the cute bird with the one cookie beside him - the sentiment says it all! All the products I used are from Lawn Fawn.

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Mandy! Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea Mandy! I love shaker cards and these lil cookies are just perfect in the shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love your choice of shaker elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling shaker card. And a great idea to use what you have made and have "leftover". A great take on my challenge this week. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, what a great shaker card! Love the turquoise colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO fun! What a super idea for a school card! Those cookies are fabulous and the little owl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete