Monday, September 5, 2016

Sketch N Scrap September 5th Card Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone

My card for today's blog post is one I made based on a card sketch Lisa has designed for this month's first card sketch for the Sketch N Scrap blog!! 

I used Mama Elephant and SSS products for this cute Squad Girls birthday card.  The image and sentiment are from Mama Elephant and the circles and borders are SSS. I coloured with my Promarkers.




Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. You do such lovely coloring!! This is just plain adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such lovely coloring!! This is just plain adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really rock at coloring your images! Amazing card as always!

    ReplyDelete