Thursday, September 15, 2016

Stampin' Friends September 2016 Blog Hop Fall/Back To School

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm a guest for the Stampin' Friends September 2016 Fall/Back to School Blog Hop!




If you just arrived from Elizabeth's Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop!

If you didn't arrive from Elizabeth's Blog click the Previous button to check out her amazing creations.






I am one of the three Guest Hoppers this month.

Here's my Back to School Card.  I created it using all Lawn Fawn products and coloured the images in with Copic Markers.  





And here is my Back to School Project . I created a layout using Lawn Fawn papers, dies, stamps and stickers. 



I hope you enjoyed my projects, please clicked Next to continue on the hop!



Both Card and Layout were created using Lawn Fawn products that you can purchase at the Lawn Fawn shop


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy

23 comments:

  1. Really cute card Mandy. So glad you could join us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall and all the awesome colors of Fall! Wonderful projects! #SFSeptHop

    ReplyDelete
  3. #SFSeptHop Very cute, love that little bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the library paper is amazing. #SFSepHop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, I love the little chick with glasses--reminds me of the little chicken on Foghorn Leghorn Loony Toons. So cute! #SFSeptHop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card and layout are so adorable! I love that book shelf paper and the little birdie. #SFSeptHop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that saying! And the scrap book page is awesome! #sfsepthop

    ReplyDelete
  8. #sfsepthop
    Love the Library Book paper! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #SF Sept blog hop
    Love the background paper thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute...especially the library photo🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this card. And your coloring without blurring between the lines is my dream. #SFSeptHop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mandy I love the card and that cute bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That little lawn fawn chic is so cute! Love the scrapbook project too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great idea for school and scrapbooking. Love it all. #SFSEPTHOP

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card and page layout Mandy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mandy, I love your projects! They are perfect for back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  17. #SFSeptHop
    Love the owl - cute projects! TFS!

    ReplyDelete