Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Little Red Wagon #386 Lawn Fawn Shaker Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #386 is hosted by Kate and she wanted us to use transparencies/acetate on our projects.

There is never enough birthday cards in my house so I made this card using my distress ink and Lawn Fawn products to make this shaker card with a few sprinklings of sequins!


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member
.

5 comments:

  1. Yay, you made a shaker too! I adore the colours and the big sentiment. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee, another shaker!!! Love this, Mandy! The distress ink paper is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Mandy!! I love the colors and those critters are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this card! The background is fabulous and I'm always taken with that hippo and birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shaker card Mandy! The stamped images are so cute!

    ReplyDelete