Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Little Red Wagon #387 Lawn Fawn Hoppy Happy Birthday

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #387 is hosted by Sandy and she wanted to see some "Hippety Hoppety" on our projects.

Yes, I created another birthday card this week! :)  I never seem to have enough.  Lots of birthdays around here lately!!! I made this card using the new watercolour paper pad and other Lawn Fawn products new and old to make this simple card.

Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool background! I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Mandy!! I LOVE the lattice background! And that bunny is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lattice background Mandy!! Love your card Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that frame looks like you see in the garden, trellis I think its called. Anyway cute bunny there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lattice work background and such a cute little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Mandy! I adore your little bunny and the lattice background gives it a spring feel. Absolutely perfect for a spring birthday card!

    ReplyDelete