Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Little Red Wagon #389 Lawn Fawn Mama Elephant Happy Easter

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #389 is hosted by Jan and she wanted us to see Easter Projects.

Here is my take on a scenic Easter Card using my Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant products !



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful scene! So super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little scene! I think this is the first Easter card I've seen you make - and you've done an adorable job with it!!

    Happy Easter! I hope you have a lovely weekend with baseball, bunnies and chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I hope you had a happy Easter weekend and are enjoying watching your Blue Jays. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete