Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Little Red Wagon #391 Lawn Fawn Out Of This World Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #391 is hosted by Donna and she wanted the girlfriends to make some masculine birthday cards.

I have wanted to play with this new stamp set and coordinating dies since I got them.  This challenge was my opportunity. I love creating a space scene with my distress inks.  You never get the same space background twice!  The astronaut from this set is so  cute!! I will definitely be making some more cards with this set! :)


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Such a clever idea for a birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! Such an awesome background!! It looks perfect behind the bold images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome Mandy! I love the background you created and that little spaceman is perfect for our theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Mandy. I want this stamp set too but it seems to be sold out all the time. I am going to come play with yours, LOL! Hugs, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, your background is awesome! I love that technique. Great card!

    ReplyDelete