Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Little Red Wagon #392 MFT Beary Birthday Card Set

Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #392.  The challenge I picked for the girlfriends and you all is "Time To Celebrate"! I want to see any type of celebration project.. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations ...cards, tags, 3-D projects, PL layouts, traditional scrapbooking... anything goes!!! 

I created a set of 4 birthday cards and 2 tags using MFT products only.  Even the watercolour paper is from MFT! :)  The images were coloured using my Copic markers.




Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! Your cards and tags look fabulous! That watercolour paper looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I love the cas design and that bear is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest set of cards. I love everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a major cuteness overload and your coloring is amazing! Love those tags as much as the cards! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, Mandy and my you have flooded this page with cuteness overload! Love this darling card set!

    ReplyDelete