Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Little Red Wagon #393 Lawn Fawn HIPPO BIRDIE TO YOU!

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #393 is hosted by Kate and she wanted the girlfriends to use a pun on our projects this week.

OK, I know that I have used this Lawn Fawn stamp set a MILLION times already on different projects and we can call this one A MILLION AND ONE but it is one of my absolutely FAVOURITE stamp sets EVER!!! and if you know me and know how many stamp sets I have you know that's saying a lot!! ;) LOL! That hippo and cute bird make me smile every time I see them!! As usual the images are coloured with my copics.:)


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Mandy I love your card! It amazes me how many different creations you can come up with for 1 stamp! I think its wonderful, who wants to buy a stamp that you only use once, right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are just some sets that are too wonderful to let them get dusty. This set is definitely one of them, so cute and so useful. It makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this set! Love what you did with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! It's one of my favourite sets too so I'm glad you used it for this challenge. :) Awesome card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love that pun! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete