Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Little Red Wagon #395 Unicorn and Rainbows Lawn Fawn Hello Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #395 "Unicorns and Rainbows" is hosted by Heather and she wanted the girlfriends to create projects with unicorns and rainbows.

I used both on my card!! All the products are from Lawn Fawn for this card. I used the watercolour paper for for the rainbow and my copics for the unicorn!  A few scattering of clouds and tiny iridescent stars and my hello card is done! .:)


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw this challenge I thought, "Mandy'll be all over this one!" :) Such a pretty card. I especially adore the sparkly stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet unicorn - and the iridescent stars are such a sweet touch! What patience you must have had to stick on those tiny stars - but the time was well spent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I really like the beautiful pastel feel of this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Mandy! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete