Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #394 Lawn Fawn Sunshine Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #394 "You Are My Sunshine" is hosted by Sandy and she wanted the girlfriends to see the sun on our projects this week.

I used my Lawn Fawn products for this simple card. I used the watercolour paper for my sun, grass and sky. As usual the images are coloured with my copics.:)


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Mandy. I love the sweet, soft look of your card. I hope you are having a sunshiny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet. I really like how you created a scene with you inks and dies. Makes the sun and image really pop. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling card, Mandy! The soft colours are lovely! Love that sweet bunny too!!

    ReplyDelete