Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Little Red Wagon #397 Lawn Fawn Magic Colour Slider Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #397 "Move It" -  Move It - a slider, shaker, pull out, pop-up is hosted by Brenda and she wanted to see interactive projects.

I used Lawn Fawn products for this interactive magic colour slider card. I used my copics to colour the images :)



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful! I absolutely love that they're wearing hats in the coloured version. I've always meant to make a magic card, haven't yet....don't know if I could top this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the one who introduced me to magic cards a number of years ago!! Yours is so sweet! Love the party hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. An interactive card I am hoping to learn soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for this challenge, Mandy. I want to give this a try too!

    ReplyDelete