Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Little Red Wagon #399 Lawn Fawn Reach for the STARS Card


Hello Everyone

I'm happy to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #399.  The challenge I picked for the girlfriends and you all is "Love You To The Moon and Back"! I want to see those outer space/galaxy backgrounds or anything with stars and moons !!! 

I created this outer space card...The sentiment didn't show up too well in the photo but says 'Shoot for the Stars!" I used watercolours for the background and copics for the images.




Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. Cool card, Mandy! Loving all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, loving the details and such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete