Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #400 Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #400 is hosted by Kate and she wanted the girlfriends to see three of a kind on our projects this week.

OK, I know that we have 6 months until Christmas but I have decided to start early with making my cards so that I have them done before the craziness of the holiday season.  I kept this card simple with the 3 cute penguins from two different Lawn Fawn sets and heat embossed the sentiment on my bokeh paper (as Lawn Fawn) with white embossing powder.   As usual the images are coloured with my copics.:)



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I adore the paper you used. And those penguins are oh so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipper, super sweet card. I'm loving those penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those penguins are so cute - and good for you getting such a head start on your Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mandy! You're ambitious! Love your card, those penguins are so cute. I have to admit I've started on some Christmas crafting too!

    ReplyDelete