Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Little Red Wagon #404 Lawn Fawn Birthday Magic Card

Hello Everyone

This week's Little Red Wagon Challenge #404 "Sing, Sing a Song" is hosted by Brenda.

I used my Lawn Fawn products for this magic slider card.  I used multiple Lawn Fawn stamp sets for it and my sentiment is a combination of alphabet stamps and sentiment stamp. I kept the colouring pretty neutral with my Copic markers.  



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy
Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. This is Lawn Fawn as only you can do it. Love it Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the magic window cards! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love magic cards, they have such a big impact. Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete